The Soul Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon Roleplay in the new region of Tukon

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Story Begins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arceus
Arceus

PokéDollars : 64

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:47 am

"Todays is gonna be the Day i get my new pokemon...after i lost my other pokemon when i was still a kid...",Delwyn Said.But I guess Jennifer will be in this region,I must not give up on her! Delwyn elatedly ran to Prof.Ivy's house in hopes of getting his first pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PokéDollars : 155

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 am

(Just a tip, please put spaces between sentences like this: "I like pie. Cheese is good." You're doing "I like pie.Cheese is good." and that's a bit hard to see)

As you wait outside the Lab after ringing the doorbell you hear a voice from inside. It sounds like a small girl speaking and she says, "One minute! I just gotta beat this level." You wait for five minutes and finally a young girl in a lab coat with brown curly hair opens the door. She looks about 10 and she skips joyfully into the Lab, expecting you to follow her in.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpokemon.forumotion.com
Arceus
Arceus

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:53 am

(Sorry about that.)

Delwyn walked inside the lab and followed the professor. After a while of silence Delwyn asked, "Hm... Aren't you seem to be too young to be a pokemon Prof?
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:56 am

"No! My daddy said I could be the new Professor because he said he was going away forever." the girl said, making a sad face as she said the last bit, but she kept skipping nevertheless. The young girl obviously didn't know what had happened to her father, but you knew that the father had most likely passed on. The girl leads you to a back room and then pulls out a stool and climbs onto the counter and reaches up for a cabinet. She opens it and pulls out eight Pokéballs, but fails and falls, opening each Pokéball as they hit the ground. You see the Pokémon scramble around you, but one in particular stares up at you happily.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:59 am

"Uh you alright there prof? Next time feel free to ask me for help",Delwyn said. Hm...this are all good pokemons.... Hm... Whats this? A Ralts... It reminded Delwyn of the his past with Jennifer and the bad guys.... He paused for a bit and said, "Can i have that Ralts?"
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:02 am

"Oh... sure!" the girl says scooping up the Pokémon one by one and returning them to their balls. She then smiles and hands you the ball containing Ralts. She also hands you a small bag with some essential traveling items.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 am

"Thanks alot! Oh! and Next time feel free to approach me if you need help." said Delwyn while giving his number. Delwyn sent out Ralts "Hey Ralts! Hm...from now on ill call you Vermillion is that ok with you?",said Delwyn with a Smile.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 am

"Thanks!" the girl smiles at you and puts in your number. The Ralts nods happily at you and crawls out as you two leave.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:18 am

"Hm..I wonder where should we go now.",says Delwyn. Delwyn and Vermillion walked towards their next destination and as they walked Delwyn told Vermillion about his pass.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:22 am

"HEAD TO WISTERIA CITY!" the girl calls to you as you leave.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 am

"Oh thanks! Well looks like we're going to Wisteria City then Vermillion" as Delwyn said that they went to Wisteria City.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 am

(You can create a thread in Wisteria. Remember, you're heading there. You aren't there yet)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Story Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story Begins!   My Story Begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Story Begins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Soul Union :: The Tukon Region :: Acacia Town-
Jump to: