The Soul Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon Roleplay in the new region of Tukon

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Journey continues!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arceus
Arceus

PokéDollars : 64

My Journey continues! Empty
PostSubject: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:02 am

Delwyn arrived at Wistaria City after a long walk from Acacia Town. "Hm...Here we are Vermillion,what do you think we should do now?" ,Delwyn Said.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PokéDollars : 155

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:28 am

Just as you say that, a small blue creature with a green leafy head hobbles up to your Ralts. "Odd. Odd, odd odd, dish!" he says and Ralts nods and then nudges your leg, as if trying to tell you something.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpokemon.forumotion.com
Arceus
Arceus

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:30 am

Delwyns attention turned to Vermillion and said,"What is it buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:31 am

"Ral. Ralts Ralts!" he says frantically nodding at the Oddish who appeared to be frantic about something as well. He seemed to want you to follow him somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:33 am

"You want me to follow you? Uh sure! Lead the way Vermillion",Delwyn said.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:37 am

The Ralts nodded to the Oddish who bolted off in the other direction. Ralts tugged your arm and then followed the Oddish. You ran after them and they soon led you into a forest. A large Vileplume lay on the ground, her flowers withering. She, the Oddish tribe leader, was dying.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:52 am

"Oh no! Lets take her to the Pokemon Center Vermillion,Lets Go!",Delwyn said as he carried the dieing Vileplume.Delwyn and Vermllion ran towards the city to find the nearest pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:48 am

But, just as you were about to leave, the Oddish stopped you. They couldn't let you take her away, for they didn't trust you completely. You'd have to leave her here and then go get some supplies and come back.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 am

"Cmon Lets go Vermillion! huh? You dont want me to take her? you want me to leave her here....uh..ok...I'll just go get the supplies. C'mon Vermillion",said Delwyn as he put down the Vileplume and dahsed towards the PokeMart. Delwyn and Vermillion ran from the forest to the city to get some pokemon medical supplies. "C'mon Vermillion we need to hury that Vileplume might die if we dont get the supplies fast.",Delwyn said while running at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:10 am

As you run you trip and fall unconcious. Your Ralts however keeps going. He sneaks into the shop and gets the supplies by using Confusion on the shop owner. He feeds you an Oran Berry, which wakes you up right away. You and he rush to the forest to find the Vileplume much worse than before. You try feeding her the Oran Berries but she can't chew them, so your Ralts crushes them and the Vileplume slurps them down.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:18 am

"Aw..Man that hurts...Nice Work Vermillion! hm..so Oddish will Vileplume be alright?",says Delwyn while looking at the poor Vileplume on the ground. Delwyn carefully lift the Vileplume and putted the Vileplume in his lap and tried to comfort the poor Vileplume.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:25 am

The Oddish nods to Ralts and your Ralts sends a message to your mind. She will be alright, but she needs to be taken care of by the Oddish

(Delwyn, let me give you a bit of advice. You don't use italics unless what you type is being thought by someone. This is what your post should look like:

"Aw... Man that hurts... Nice Work Vermillion! Hmm..so Oddish, will Vileplume be alright?" asked Delwyn while looking at the poor Vileplume on the ground. Delwyn carefully lifted the Vileplume and put it in his lap and tried to comfort the poor thing.

What you did wrong was:

1. No spaces between periods in your speech.
2. You didn't talk in past tense, like "He rushed to the forest". Now, when being modded, the mod talks like this "You rush to the forest"
3. A few grammatical errors
4. You said Vileplume too many times in the same sentence.
5. You used italics, but you were not thinking, you we're performing an action)
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:43 am

(Sorry Carter,I'll try to do it right)

"Ah! Im glad to hear that. Well Oddish me and Vermillion should find a place to crash for the night its getting late, we'll come back tomorrow to check on Vileplume. Bye!" said Delwyn as he waved good bye to the oddish. Delwyn and Vermillion roamed around the city to find a place to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:53 am

The Oddish ran after you and tugged your leg. It wanted to come with you, as thanks for saving its mother.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:07 am

"Oh Hi there! you wanted to tag along huh? Well ofcourse you can tag along with us the more the merrier!" Delwyn said. Delwyn and his pokemons wandered around the city and after 30 mins they found an Inn that they can stay. They rented a room and had some rest.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:11 am

The Oddish played with your Ralts a bit and then the two fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:17 am

The next day, Delwyn woked up and prepared for another day. "Hey Vermillion and Oddish wake up. today we visit Oddish's mother to see if shes alright, so prepare." said Delwyn. After Delwyn and his pokemons prepared they went to the forest to check on oddish's mother.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:49 am

You walk toward the forest, only to find a large, burly man standing in front of you. "Let's battle. Your weaklings against my fighting Pokémon!" he growls as he backs up, leaving room for a battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 am

"Ugh! Can't this wait till later i need to check on Oddish mom!" said Delwyn as he dashed through the forest to check on Oddishs mom.
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin
Admin
Carter

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 am

"No kid. We're battling now." he says grabbing you and then tossing you to the opposite side of the dirt battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Arceus

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:18 am

"Ugh...Gah! Whats your problem! Fine I'll make it quick! Cmon Vermillion lets show him what we got!" Delwyn said angrily. Delwyn sent out Vermillion to battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Journey continues!   My Journey continues! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Journey continues!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Soul Union :: The Tukon Region :: Wistaria City-
Jump to: